Monday, January 26, 2009

Bluhbluhbluhz

my soon to be sunglasses........i can't wait.
that is a cool hair thing. i likes it.

yeah....those are stormtroopers from star wars! my future bag....


jack snowglobe! yay!



johnny depp! pretty picture!!!










moustache ring!!!!!!!!! ahhhh! awesome!!!











hey guys!!







me again. hope everyone had a good day.



My day was so-so. I just woke up from crashing and I am hyper. ha ha. Waiting for Alex to call, but the moms is on the phoneeeee.............yay call waiting!



i am going to put a few pictures on here(if it will work...)my internet is being crappy and slow tonight, so i don't know what to expect.



So my day was too long and too boring.






IT was RAINING, so that did nothing for my hair.



Today was my dad's 55th birthday, so Happy Birthday Daddy! He's watching Caddyshack and laughing ridiculously......that's ma dad! LAME! ha ha. Whoa, this movie is pretty funny! Rodney Dangerfield kills me..... I think that is him anyway.......Anyway, I need some chocolate. GOD these pics are taking their precious time copying onto my computer!!!! I hope it doesn't take long to upload on here like it did when I had a myspace. Stupid things.....



soooooo yeah my pics dont want to upload right now, so i will try again later, but here are some of the things that i love that are not from my camera.........well they are at the top, so i guess you already know that. http://http://www.playlist.com/playlist/14710717195



click that if you want to find out what kind of music i like. that is my playlist, and they are so cool to have. i am currently listening to "Hot for Teacher" by VAN HALEN!! WooHooo! well talk to you laterz,



peace



Sarawrzzz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, Cute sunglasses and hair thingy, but the rest of that stuff...well girl, I guess it's a age thing.;) We need to talk about that music...lol Hope this rain leaves out of here soon....my car is clean, finally, and I don't want to get out and drive her in the rain...
    Hope you have a great evening and a great day at school! Learn all you can now, Sarah, You will need it someday, stay, stay in school! College is just around the corner, better start thinking about it, if you haven't all ready! Blessings, Nancy

    ReplyDelete