Friday, February 6, 2009

anybody with a heart votes love....

yay! today was a VERY good day. even school was tolerable suprisingly. i havent been on here since like wednesday or something like that so i decided i'd get on. here are some reasons today was very good. these are in order, pretty much.
5.the weather was warmer today.
4. Coraline!
3. I finally got that writing assessment over with!
2. Derek and Samantha finally got internet!
and number one is quite possibly the greatest news i have recieved in a while.....
1. DEREK AND SAMANTHA GOT A HOUSE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
On top of all that, it is almost Alex's 17th birthday! Yay! I get to go to Derek and Samantha's with him! Annnnnnnnnnnnddd.........
WE GET TO SPEND VALENTINE'S DAY TOGETHER!! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!
I am currently listening to Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes. Actually, it went off, so now I am listening to "Move to the City" by Guns N' Roses.
Yay! I just added it. I am about to go and find "Maggie May" by Rod Stewart. That is my favorite song by him. I'm a music freak. Now it's "Sweet Child o' Mine" by you know who...... *_* I am in GNR mode tonight. Yay! That song reminds me of Alex, but in a girl talking about a guy way. Because he has blue eyes. And he reminds me of all the things Axl describes. Axl was describing his first wife Erin in that song, but he beat up on her and they broke up not long after they were married. Did you know that "Sweet Child" is one of Slash's least favorite songs that GNR ever did?? He hated playing it over and over. I don't see how he could. It is amazing. I never get tired of listening to it, that's for sure. My FAVORITE song EVER. Hands down. I'm naming my first son Axl by the way.....I'm not a crazily obsessed fan at all....hehe. Ahem. Anyway. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to go see Coraline wit ma sis. I gotta find 3 bucks somewhere so we can get in the photobooth. I love photobooths....anyway, Ima go, so i'll talk to yous guys laters.
Byee!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You sound like one of those awfully hyperactive peoples. (:
    Thanks for the comment. i guess you're right about everything. i really hope this goes well. Byes ;D

    ReplyDelete