Monday, February 16, 2009

he is everything.....................


yays! alex's birfday is WEDNESDAY!! 17! one moreee yyyeeeer! yaY!He got back tonight from D-rock's and Samrawrs.They would kill us if they knew that we nicknamed them that.I just realized that i havent been on here in like a week.Oh yeah, happy late v-day.♥My Alex got me the MOST BEAUTIFUL ring I think that anyone could ever recieve. I dont even think our wedding rings will top it. I am getting him a ring for his birthday too, but the website i am getting it from wont let me save a pic to put on here. Shhhh. Dont tell! My ring is antique looking tarnished handmade silver with an onyx heart in it. It has a very victorian flair to it i guess you could say, just like me. lol. I asked him how he knew which one to pick, to which he replied "Because this one just reminded me of you. It is beautiful and it stood out to me, just like you did when we met." Awe. He got it from our favorite store, Crystal Visions. They sell alot of magical looking stuff and old things. It reminds me of a hippie-ish kind of place i guess. They rock though. Anyway, Alex's ring is more pretty. It has my favorite design, the fleur-de-lis, on the band which is black stainless steel. Here is a picture of a fleur-de-lis, in case you haven't seen one......

they are a symbol of faith and purity. i think they are so pretty. I gave him a black shirt with a red one of these on it for christmas. He likes them too and I think he will jump up and down like a girlie when I give him his ring. I CANT WAIT!!! He is my ♥ and my love. He deserves it. Now I know for sure his wedding band won't top this one lol. I will try and find a pic of it, but if i cant i will just put a pic of it on him on here. YAYAYAY! Well I am going to go, so see yalls l8erz.

p.s. i am listening to The Ting Tings right now lol. Fun name.

No comments:

Post a Comment