Monday, February 2, 2009

SNOWYAY!

Finally it is snowing in Knoxville.
Finally.
I am looking out the window at my computer desk, and all i can think is Thank God for creating such a beautiful phenomenon. There is not a more perfect sight in all of the world. I love the snow. I=snow. Earlier when Alex and I were walking to class, he looked at me and said
"Sarah, you are the most beautiful thing in the world. You have snow in your eyelashes and you look gorgeous. I love you." Aw. He is the best! I wanted him to ride home with me when momma came to get me, but I guess he thought he would be safer in the bus than in our all wheel drive Astro. We barely made it home alive, but for the grace of God. He will be home in about 20 mins, and I am so happy that our phone is working again. It wasn't earlier when I tried to call mom. I hope and pray he makes it home o.k. Tomorrow is supposed to be my writing assessment, but i really do not think we will be going to school tomorrow. Oh well. I'm happy i got out of math today!! YAY! I lost my workbook, so i was practically screwed anyway. Boo! Anyway, when my camera batteries charge, I am going to go outside and take some pictures of this wonderland, and those will be on here later on tonight......Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment